Quality subscriber support
For any service or billing concern, please contact our subscriber support team at 1-866-392-7123 Monday through Friday between 8am-8pm Eastern Time and Saturday between 9am-6pm Eastern Time.
Or complete our online support form and a support agent will contact you as soon as possible Click here for Support.
If your phone is not working correctly, contact TSI’s repair department at 877-870-9111 and press prompts 3, then 2, and one of our highly qualified representatives will run a test on your line to determine the problem, and if necessary, dispatch a repair technician.
Frequently asked questions
Q1. Will I have to pay a deposit?
Q2. Will I have to sign a contract?
Q3. Do you check my credit?
Q4. Will I have to pay my past-due balances with the other phone companies before I can get services from you?
Q5. If I move, can I keep my phone number and service?
Ans. Yes, there is a $15.00 fee to make a change or to transfer your service however if you are moving to a different area, there is a chance we may need to change your number. To find out if this is necessary, contact one of our subscriber service reps at 877-870-9111.
Q6. If I haven't made the next month's payment, will you automatically disconnect me?
Ans. No. We will always call and try to work with you before disconnecting your service.
Q7. Can I add or delete phone features in the future?
Ans. Yes, you can modify your plan but there will be an account modification fee that you will need to pay in advance.
Q8. How do I activate Lifeline service with TSI Home Phone?
Ans. In order to activate your TSI Home Phone service you will need to fax a copy of a document indicating the type of government assistance you currently receive or showing you qualify based on income. For example, if you could fax a copy of your Medicaid or SNAP (food stamp) card or an award letter you received notifying you of your approval for the program. Please Fax these documents to 1-800-700-5576. You can also sign up online by Clicking Here..
Once you have faxed the required information please allow between 60-90 minutes for the information to be processed. Once the information is processed you will need to contact our Activations department at 877-870-9111 and press prompt 2. From there you will be required to go through a 10 minute activation process.
If you have any further questions please contact one of our highly qualified subscriber service representatives at 877-870-9111 prompt 3, and then prompt 2.
Q9. How do I know if I qualify for the Lifeline program?
Ans. You qualify if you receive assistance through any one of the following government assistance programs:
||Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (Food Stamps)
||Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8)
||Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
||Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
||Supplemental Social Security
||National School Lunch Free Lunch Program
In some states, you may qualify through other programs not listed above, so if you receive government assistance through a program not listed above, please contact us at 877-870-9111 to see if you qualify.
Q10. Do you service my area?
Ans. Currently TSI serves the AT&T territory. If you live in an area where AT&T is the main service provider, TSI will more than likely be able to serve you. To find out, contact our activations department at 1-877-870-9111 and press prompt 2.
Q11. How do I register my account for the TSI Online Account Management system?
Ans. In order to gain access to your account online you will need to create a user name and password. You do this by going to www.tsihomephone.com and selecting “Payments and Account Status.”
This will take you to a screen with information on how to pay your bill. In the second paragraph is a link that reads “Click Here”. Click on this link.
You will be directed to the Login and Password screen. If you have not already registered your account, you will need to click on the “Get a User Name now ” link highlighted in blue letters.
Next, you will be directed to the subscriber Registration page. You will be asked to enter information about your account including your name, phone number, address and your pin (the last four digits of your social security number). You will also be required to give your account number.
Your account number is located directly under the due date at the upper right hand corner of your bill. If you no longer have your bill, contact one of our highly qualified subscriber service representatives at 877-870-9111 prompt 3, prompt 2 and they would be more than happy to provide you with this information.
Finally, before the registration process can be completed you will need to create a password for your account and enter a valid email address. This password will be used to login to your account on the website. This password is not the password you will use when attempting to make a payment. That password will be the last four digits of your social security number and was created during your activation (your PIN).
Q12. Can I get Long Distance with my TSI Home Phone service?
Ans. Although TSI does not offer long distance, if this is a product you are interested in, you will need to contact a third party long distance provider. Once you complete that company's activation process for long distance they will provide you with a four digit PIC code.
You will need to contact TSI's subscriber service department, pay the $15.00 account change fee, and provide the representative with the four digit PIC code. Then allow 24-48 business hours for the long distance to be added to your service. It is important to remember that you will receive two separate bills from both TSI and the long distance carrier you have chosen.
Q13.Can I activate new service with TSI online through the TSI Home Phone website?
Ans. Yes, just Click Here to get started now!
You can also activate services by contacting one of our highly qualified representatives at 877-870-9111 prompt 2.
Q14. How can I pay my bill?
Ans.Cash, check, and money orders can be sent through the mail. Just put the payment and the bottom portion of your bill in an envelope and send it to:
TSI Home Phone
P.O. Box 73626
Cleveland, OH 44193
Payments can also be sent either through MoneyGram or Western Union. If you are sending a payment through MoneyGram use your 10-digit TSI home number as the account number and the receive code 2360. To use Western Union your TSI home phone number is used as the account number and the company name will be TSI Home Phone.
You can also make your payment online with a debit or credit card through our online account management system. To make a payment online, just Click Here.
Lastly, one of our highly qualified subscriber service representatives at 877-870-9111 prompt 3, then prompt 2 can take a credit card or debit card payment over the phone. Our representatives will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
Q15. I am not able to pay my bill by the due date on my account, am I able to change my due date?
Ans.Unfortunately, we are not able to change the due date on the bill. If you cannot make the payment on time every month, please contact our subscriber service department so we may work something out with you.
Q16. I can not pay my bill by the due date, can I have an extension?
Ans.Extensions are granted only through subscriber service. You can contact subscriber service at by calling 800-346-4377 to request an extension.
Q17. I would like a phone book, how can I request one?
Ans.You can order a free phone book by calling 800-346-4377. Simply follow the appropriate prompts to place an order for your free phone book.
Q18. How much will my Lifeline bill be?
Ans. The federal Lifeline program provides a discount of $9.25, but additional discounts are available through some state Lifeline programs. As a result the bill amount may vary from state to state.
Q19. Are there any restrictions on Lifeline benefits?
Ans. Yes, Lifeline is a government assistance program and restrictions apply. Only eligible consumers may enroll in the Lifeline program. Only one Lifeline service is available per household and all Nexus Lifeline applicants are required to certify upon enrollment that the subscriber's household is receiving no more than one Lifeline-supported service. Lifeline benefits are non-transferrable. Lifeline subscribers must notify Nexus if they are no longer eligible to receive Lifeline benefits.
Q20. What paperwork is required to receive Lifeline benefits?
Ans. Applicants for Nexus' Lifeline service must complete Nexus' Lifeline Application form and must certify that:
- He or she acknowledges that Lifeline is a government assistance program and that willfully making false statements to obtain the benefit can result in fines, imprisonment, de-enrollment or being barred from the program.
- He or she acknowledges that only Lifeline eligible consumers may enroll in the Lifeline Program.
- He or she acknowledges that only one Lifeline service is available per household, and that, to the best of his or her knowledge, no other person in his or her household is receiving a Lifeline service. (For purposes of Lifeline, a "household" is any individual or group of individuals who live together at the same address and share income and expenses.)
- He or she acknowledges that a household is not permitted to receive Lifeline benefits from multiple providers and that violation of this limitation constitutes a violation of the rules of the Federal Communications Commission and will result in de-enrollment from the Lifeline program. If he or she is participating in another Lifeline program at the time he or she applies for Lifeline service, he or she agrees to cancel that Lifeline service with any other provider.
- He or she acknowledges that Lifeline is non-transferable and that he or she may not transfer my benefit to any other person.
- He or she acknowledges that providing false or fraudulent information to receive Lifeline benefits is punishable by law.
- He or she will notify Nexus within 30 days if for any reason he or she no longer satisfies the criteria for receiving Lifeline services, such as no longer participating in any of qualifying program, or if he or she or a member of his or her household receives another Lifeline benefit.
- He or she acknowledges that he or she is may be required to re-certify to continued eligibility for Lifeline at any time, and that my failure to re-certify will result in de-enrollment and termination of Lifeline benefits.
- If he or she moves to a new address, he or she will provide the new address to Nexus within 30 days.
- If he or she provided a temporary address, he or she is required to verify my temporary address every 90 days. If he or she does not provide verification within 30 days, he or she will be de-enrolled from the Lifeline program.
- He or she authorizes Nexus to access any state or federal governmental records or database required to verify his or her statements herein and to confirm his or her continued eligibility for Lifeline and authorize social service agency representatives to discuss with and/or provide information to Nexus verifying his or her participation in programs that qualifies him or her for Lifeline. He or she also authorizes Nexus to release any records required for the administration of Nexus' Lifeline program, including to the Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC), to be used in a Lifeline Program Database. He or she understands that the records are required to ensure the proper administration of the Lifeline program and that failure to provide consent will result in the applicant being denied the Lifeline service.
- He or she certifies that the information contained in his or her certification is true and correct to the best of his or her knowledge.
Q21. What documentation is required?
Ans. . All applicants must provide a copy of dated documentation that verifies your current participation in one of the qualifying government assistance programs.
Acceptable documentation of program based eligibility includes: (1) the current or prior year's statement of benefits from a qualifying state, federal or Tribal program; (2) a notice letter of participation in a qualifying state, federal or Tribal program; (3) program participation documents (e.g., the consumer's Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) electronic benefit transfer card or Medicaid participation card); (4) another official document evidencing the consumer's participation in a qualifying state, federal or Tribal program.
Acceptable documentation of income based eligibility includes the prior year's state, federal, or Tribal tax return, current income statement from an employer or paycheck stub, a Social Security statement of benefits, a Veterans Administration statement of benefits, a retirement/pension statement of benefits, an Unemployment/Workmen's Compensation statement of benefits, federal or Tribal notice letter of participation in General Assistance, or a divorce decree, child support award, or other official document containing income information.
If you would like to get an estimate of how much your bill will be with TSI, please contact one of our representatives at 877-870-9111.
More resources coming soon
TSI is dedicated to helping our subscriber's stretch their dollars as far as possible. With that in mind, we are researching additional online resources for our subscribers. Look for more information on our website coming soon!